Maverick 1.5" Straight Wall Brush
· The Maverick brushes are manufactured using our own high quality blend of synthetic, solid, round tapered PBT and PET filaments. The main characteristics of our proprietary blend of filaments are that they are soft and flexible, and yet firm enough to provide the brush head with greater control with the right balance of flexibility and stiffness for perfect control to give them that desired detailed finish time after time.
· Our filament blend in the Maverick range has been specifically been developed, formulated and tested by the Maverick with the painting professional in mind.
· The brush head also has good filament density and length out for superior paint pick up and smooth release of paint.
· Filament head is specially treated to give a sharper defined shape and helps retain its shape and also reduce brush head flaring
· We use a high quality grade of stainless steel ferrule, which is securely fastened to the beech wood timber handle.
· Raw timber handle for greater grip, control and comfort
· We guarantee no bristle loss with our own unique system of securing the filament to the brush head
· Maverick brushes are suitable for all paint types
· Maverick brushes are easy to clean
UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) - Order before 1:30pm for next working day delivery*
Northern Ireland- Parcel will arrive within 2-5 working days
Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands – Parcel will arrive within 1-3 working days
To see more delivery information please visit out Delivery Information page
Returns- All goods will be refunded if they are returned to us unused, in their original condition and with their original packaging, within 7 working days of receiving your delivery. Customers must make their own arrangements for returning goods at their own cost.