Erecta Rack Pro Series 10
The Erecta-Rack is a simple, patented, innovative solution for all of your trim and door drying needs!
It is completely modular and portable... just insert the cross bars into the support blocks and you are ready to go!
When finished, simply disassemble and transport in the optional custom carry bag .
(40) support blocks
(20) 40" Pro-series cross bars
(4) stabilizer bars
(4) stainless steel stabilizer struts
(1) Custom carry bag
(The fully assembled system is approx 36" tall.)
1. What is the maximum number of levels that can be stacked?
The maximum number of levels that can safely be stacked is 10. However, for lightweight stock, 15 levels can be stacked with caution. The stabilizer bars and stabilizer struts must always be used to ensure maximum stability.
2. What is the maximum weight capacity of the Erecta-Rack™ system?
The Erecta-Rack system has been designed to hold a maximum of 500 pounds (based on a 2 support column, 10 level configuration).
3. How many stabilizer bars come with the Erecta-Rack™ system?
4 stabilizer bars are included with every Erecta-Rack™ system.
4. Are the stabilizer bars the same as the cross bars?
Yes, the stabilizer bars are identical to the cross bars and can be used interchangeably.
5. How tall is a 5-Level Erecta-Rack™ system? A 10-Level system?
A 5-Level Erecta-Rack™ system is approximately 18.5 inches tall, 10-Levels is approximately 36 inches tall and 15-Levels is approximately 53.5 inches tall.
6. How long are the cross bars?
The cross bars are 40 inches long so after assembly into the support blocks, the supporting width is approximately 36 inches.
7. What is the vertical distance between levels?
There is approximately 2.75 inches of vertical distance between levels.
8. What is the longest stock length that can be supported?
There is virtually no limit on the length of stock that can be supported. Because the Erecta-Rack™ system is modular, it can be set up in many different ways. To support long stock, three or more supports can be set up along the length of the stock.
9. Is the Erecta-Rack™ system portable?
Yes, the Erecta-Rack™ system is extremely portable. It can be quickly and easily broken down and transported in the custom carry bag, which is no larger than a golf club bag. Weighing in at only 38 lbs for a 10-Level system, it can easily be transported from job site to job site or simply hung on the wall when not in use.
10. How many lineal feet of trim can be held with a 10-Level system? A 10-Level + 5-Level?
The term "lineal feet" is simply the total length of stock. It is independent of the width or thickness of the stock. Therefore, the narrower the stock, the more lineal feet of stock that can be held.
11. What should be used to clean the PRO-Series powder coated cross bars?
Soapy water or standard household cleaners are recommended.
UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) - Order before 1:30pm for next working day delivery*
Northern Ireland- Parcel will arrive within 2-5 working days
Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands – Parcel will arrive within 1-3 working days
To see more delivery information please visit out Delivery Information page
Returns- All goods will be refunded if they are returned to us unused, in their original condition and with their original packaging, within 7 working days of receiving your delivery. Customers must make their own arrangements for returning goods at their own cost.