Repair Care Dry Flex 1
Elastic repair compound for very fast timber repairs and splicing (paintable after 1 hour*).
Ideal for the permanent repair of decayed and damaged wood. Can be sanded and painted after 1 hour.
• Quick and easy to apply with excellent modeling qualities and slump resistance.
• Permanent, elastic repairs. The cured product accommodates natural movement in the timber.
• Short curing time: can be sanded and painted after 1 hour*.
• Once cured, the product can be treated like wood (planed, sawn, nailed, screwed, painted and stained).
• The permanent repair of decayed and rotten wood, including windows, doors, fascias/soffits, stairs and furniture.
• The quick emergency repair of damaged wood.
• The filling of cracks, gaps and construction joints.
• External and internal applications.
* Typical curing time for a repair 1cm thick applied at 20ºC. Temperature and humidity may affect curing times.
Remove all decayed wood and pre-treat with DRY FIX® 1.
Dispense DRY FLEX® 1 on to the mixing plate with the EASY•Q™ dosing gun (with the tab in the forward position).
Mix components A (red) and B (transparent) with the EASY●Q™ application knives until a homogeneous colour is reached.
Spread the mixed DRY FLEX® 1 in a thin layer over the mixing plate (to extend the application period).
Apply DRY FLEX® 1 and immediately remove excess product.
When cured, sand the surface lightly before applying a paint or stain.
WE ARE STILL SENDING ORDERS OUT UNTIL INSTRUCTED OTHERWISE
PLEASE USE THE WEBSITE FOR THE ORDERS.
DUE TO A HIGH INCREASE OF ORDERS WE ENDEAVOUR TO GET ORDERS TO CUSTOMERS BETWEEN 1-3 WORKING DAYS (UK MAINLAND)
WE UNFORTUNATELY HAVE HAD TO TEMPORARILY STOP SENDING ORDERS OUTSIDE OF THE UK & IRELAND. PLEASE DO NOT ORDER IF YOU ARE OUTSIDE OF THESE AREAS
SHOWROOM IS CLOSED.
Mirka machine lead time – please refer to individual product page that states the lead time- usually 7-10 working days.
UK Mainland (excluding Scottish Highlands) – 1-3 working days for delivery
(please refer to individual products for lead times. Sanding & spray equipment has a lead time of 5-7 working days)
Northern Ireland- Parcel will arrive within 2-5 working days
Republic of Ireland, Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands – Parcel will arrive within 1-3 working days
To see more delivery information please visit out Delivery Information page
Returns- All goods will be refunded if they are returned to us unused, in their original condition and with their original packaging, within 7 working days of receiving your delivery. Customers must make their own arrangements for returning goods at their own cost.