Repair Care Dry Seal MP
Multi-purpose putty replacement.
Ideal as a permanently elastic and paintable alternative to linseed oil putty and for new glazing applications and renovation and restoration.
• Can be painted or stained after 2 hours*.
• Compatible with double-glazed sealed units, laminated & acoustic glass and all glazing tapes.
• Excellent compatability with all paints and stains, including VOC 2010 products.
• Can be applied with a standard skeleton gun.
• Moisture and UV-resistant.
• Excellent adhesion with stone, glass, wood, steel and ceramics
The permanent replacement of putty in wooden and steel frames.
For bedding-in timber and metal glazing beads.
Filling nail and screw holes.
For external and internal applications.
To seal exposed end grain of timber components.
Check adhesion and remove all loose putty.
Clean and sand rebate.
Prime the rebate and allow to dry.
Cut the nozzle to form the glazing profile and apply DRY SEAL™ MP.
Smooth the surface by holding the applicator upright.
When cured, apply a paint or stain if required.
Covid Delivery Update:
With local lockdowns, please allow 2-3 days extra for delivery on our usual time frames.
Due to the high volume of orders we are currently experiencing, we are asking customers to allow 24-72 hours for delivery (UK Mainland)
Mirka/Festool/Spray machine lead time – please refer to individual product page that states the lead time
We unfortunately have closed our showroom for the foreseeable future however we now have a click & collect option at checkout
Returns – If you wish to return any item(s) then this will be done at the customers cost. Goods have to be returned in original packaging.
Hermes £6.99 (5-10 working days)